A quick Louise Brealey portrait
The item: As featured in A Scandal in Begravia, Sherlock’s Woburn 8 dressing gown in navy blue satin-silk stripe, by Derek Rose.
"The Woburn is a pure silk men’s dressing gown with a satin stripe design, featuring a shawl collar, breast pocket and two side pockets. One of our most popular classic robes, the Woburn epitomises timeless, refined elegance, striking the perfect balance between luxury and simplicity. We think it makes the perfect sleepwear add-on for any gentleman’s wardrobe."
Item details: It is a size Large, and has only been worn once, when I tried it on for several minutes. It will come packaged in its original box and ribbon.
- Likes, comments, and reblogs all count, but you must be following me. Only one reblog will count - your first one.
- You must be willing to disclose an address where I can send the item, should you win.
- On that note, I’ll need to notify the winner so make sure your ask boxes are open (or will be open). I will give the winner 48 hours to respond before I pick another winner. If necessary I will continue in this manner until I reach someone.
- I will pick the winner using an online random number generator.
- I will do that at the very end of this month: midnight BST on the 1st of September.
- I will do international shipping.
- No giveaway blogs, please. I reserve the right to delete entries from these types of blogs.
This is my first giveaway so if I’ve left out any pertinent information, let me know and I’ll do my best to fix it!
Good luck :)
PS If the winner is so inclined, I’ll also include this sealed bottle of Jessica nail varnish in the color 222 Winter Berries, which is what Lara Pulver wore as Irene Adler in this episode.
There is an east wind coming…
"Suknia ślubna", 1911
by Frederick William Elwell
olej na płótnie
Ferens Art Gallery w Kingston upon Hull (UK)
This is just way too fucking true!!:D “Sick after five minues in the rain”:D
I’m bringing this back from the depths of hell
My parents came into the room thinking I was watching porn!!
Thank you so much! Kind words like that make me all giddy, you make my day!
To answer your question, I don’t really have any tip or system or way of capturing proportions. Just a matter of trying and ereasing and trying again till you get it more or less right. I havent been tought by anyone to draw so my technical knowledge is pretty much unsystematic.
So, it’s all about trial and error. I’m very sorry I couldn’t give you anything more concrete :D If you have any other questions I’m more than happy to answer those.
Crimson Peak digital fanart
Hiddles based on Andy Gotts pic.
Finished, Lee Pace.
Darling, that’s my pleasure!! Hopefully it will be useful to you in some way. If you have any qualms still, do write :D
Awww, dziękuję Ci serdecznie!! Takie wiadomości zawsze wprawiają mnie w pewne zakłopotanie, ale są niewymownie urocze!
Jeśli chodzi o OLLA to BARDZO chętnie. Jest kilka wersji plakatu do tego filmu. Musiałabym zrobić obszerniejsze poszukiwania takiego w dobrej rozdzielczości. Film jest absolutnie jednym z moich ulubieńców, więc to tylko kwestia czasu aż się spod mojego ołówka wyłoni.
Dzięki wielkie za miłe słowa i pozdrawiam!:)